Breath in Relief on Our 8-Acre Campus
The NOLA Detox campus combines a tranquil setting with the comforts of a nice hotel and the flair of New Orleans.
We have all the amenities you need to start your path to recovery with a place to rest on queen-sized beds, delicious food, and activities for everyone.
- Fueled by Southern hospitality, our campus offers a welcoming environment for all.
- We combine a park-like setting with cutting-edge treatments to help you feel better faster.
- We have transportation services available and can meet you where you are.
- Your safety and well-being is our priority. We have nurses, medical professionals, and security available 24/7.
- NOLA Detox is LGBTQ+ friendly. Everyone is welcome on our campus.
- Patient clothing is professionally laundered.
- Our New Orleans flair is backed by gourmet, comfort foods served by restaurants like Copeland’s, New Orleans Roast Coffee, Otis Spumkmeyer Cookies, and other local legendary restaurants.
- Each patient receives 3 meals and a variety of snacks.
- We also have hot New Orleans Roast Coffee 24/7 and serve warm chocolate chip cookies with milk every night.
We also host special events like pizza nights, crawfish boils, and outdoor picnics.
- Our campus provides a calming setting with trees, open spaces, and walking trails.
- We have activities available including volleyball, yoga, and arts and crafts.
- We have planned activities both on and off campus including field trips to the Audubon Zoo, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, AMC Movie Theatres, and other local attractions.
- Patients can enjoy our campfire and live music.
- Gaming devices and tabletop games are available on campus.
- Vending machines for additional snacks are also available.
Our campus provides a calming setting with trees, open spaces, and walking trails.
Every room has two queen beds and access to a private bathroom.
- WIFI & CABLE
Every room has a 40-inch TV with cable and WiFi. Community phones are available to keep up with family, friends, and work as needed.
Each patient is provided a fitness plan and encouraged to use our gym and field.
We have formed partnerships with religious organizations and places of worship for a variety of faith and fellowship practices.
Louisiana’s Premier Addiction Treatment Program
Addiction is not your fault, but it is your responsibility. If you’re on our site, you’re likely facing a critical situation. We are here for you and committed to providing the care you need.
NOLA Detox offers same-day admissions and is available 24/7.
Admissions by appointment only.