Rehab Center in Louisiana
Breath in Relief on Our 8-Acre Campus
The NOLA Detox campus combines a tranquil setting with the comforts of a nice hotel and the flair of New Orleans.
We have all the amenities you need to start your path to recovery with a place to rest on queen-sized beds, delicious food, and activities for everyone.
- Fueled by Southern hospitality, our campus offers a welcoming environment for all.
- We combine a park-like setting with cutting-edge treatments to help you feel better faster.
- We have transportation services available and can meet you where you are.
- Your safety and well-being is our priority. We have nurses, medical professionals, and security available 24/7.
- NOLA Detox is LGBTQ+ friendly. Everyone is welcome on our campus.
- Patient clothing is professionally laundered.
- Our New Orleans flair is backed by gourmet, comfort foods served by restaurants like Copeland’s, New Orleans Roast Coffee, Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies, and other local legendary restaurants.
- Each patient receives 3 delicious meals daily and a variety of snacks.
- We also have hot New Orleans Roast Coffee and serve warm chocolate chip cookies with milk every night.
We also host special events like pizza nights, crawfish boils, and outdoor picnics.
- Our campus provides a calming setting with trees, open spaces, and walking trails.
- We have activities available including volleyball, yoga, and arts and crafts.
- We have planned activities both on and off campus.
- Patients can enjoy our weekly campfire and live music.
- Gaming devices and tabletop games are available on campus.
- Vending machines for additional snacks are also available.
Our campus provides a calming setting with trees, open spaces, and walking trails.
Every room has two queen beds and access to a private bathroom.
- WIFI & CABLE
Every room has a 40-inch TV with cable and WiFi. Community phones are available to keep up with family, friends, and work as needed.
Daily yoga, meditation, and wellness activities available for everyone.
We have formed partnerships with religious organizations and places of worship for a variety of faith and fellowship practices.
Louisiana’s Premier Addiction Treatment Program
Addiction is not your fault, but it is your responsibility. If you’re on our site, you’re likely facing a critical situation. We are here for you and committed to providing the care you need.
NOLA Detox offers same-day admissions and is available 24/7.
Admissions by appointment only.